I have made so many. This time I have hurt someone. I use this blog to say things that I cant say in real life......passion, frustration, anger, happiness, every emotion that gets the better of me.
Im a passionate person and very emotional!
Thing is I need to learn where that fine line between passion and pushy is.
I wanted to give all my info and I wanted to change her mind and make her see what I see.
Thing is with passion needs to come compassion and respect. Who knows that friendship may be forever over. But with its ending came learning. To respect and TRY, no matter how different, to see that persons point.
I have been called many things this past week that made me second guess myself and my ways. Thing is I keep coming to the same conclusion......Im happy with me and the woman Im becoming. I have SO many lessons to learn, tears to cry, people to love and loose, friendships to make and break and MISTAKES to make. But at least I can admit when Im wrong and learn:)
I still believe in my ways and what have learnt and continue to learn but it's to important to have respect for others and their 'choice', I can only hope that others respect mine.
Not just EXPECT respect but earn it.
We are all different but just as my desperation for others to 'see the light' that I see, they have their own light that they want me to see.
Sorry about the big emotional post but as I said you will get all my emotions on this blog, good and bad;)
About Me
- Nurturing mummy
- Victoria, Australia
- Single mummy, who believes we should all strive to do our best in educating ourselves in choices we make on our childrens behalfs! Worried about how much the Western society are seperating themselves from what it is to be human. Ignoring what it is to be natural and trusting ourselves, and replacing it with our inventions and thinking we can outsmart nature. This is not the future I want for my children, Annabelle 3yrs and Lucy 1yr. Most of all Im passionate to get back to basics with pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding.
Dont ever change :)
ReplyDeleteThank you. You're one of the reasons I like who am xx
ReplyDeleteVery wise, Kassie :) But a point I'd like to make is that while you should have respect for a person, you certainly don't have to respect their choice, not when you believe it is a violation of human rights and not really 'their choice' to make.
ReplyDelete"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
~Winston Churchill
Thank you Cathy:) Im starting to believe in myself again xx
ReplyDelete