About Me

My photo
Victoria, Australia
Single mummy, who believes we should all strive to do our best in educating ourselves in choices we make on our childrens behalfs! Worried about how much the Western society are seperating themselves from what it is to be human. Ignoring what it is to be natural and trusting ourselves, and replacing it with our inventions and thinking we can outsmart nature. This is not the future I want for my children, Annabelle 3yrs and Lucy 1yr. Most of all Im passionate to get back to basics with pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It wont leave my head!

I just cant shake it! It wont leave my mind, that footage is forever etched into my mind and my heart!

Please dont hold back! Speak up, you can be kind if you like either way just speak up! It's up to us to make this illigal! As long as it's legal many will think it's ok.

Call me hippy, call me pushy, call me judgmental, I dont care! As long as you hear me! Because for some reason we ignore their cries:(

Just needed to get that out. Im so down until I write it down and pray somebody from here will help at least ONE baby from such unnesessary torture.
You may find my posts a little much, but this is my safe place. Where I can try my hardest to process things that I find mind blowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment