About Me

My photo
Victoria, Australia
Single mummy, who believes we should all strive to do our best in educating ourselves in choices we make on our childrens behalfs! Worried about how much the Western society are seperating themselves from what it is to be human. Ignoring what it is to be natural and trusting ourselves, and replacing it with our inventions and thinking we can outsmart nature. This is not the future I want for my children, Annabelle 3yrs and Lucy 1yr. Most of all Im passionate to get back to basics with pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Something to think about

Now I have fully vaxed Annabelle and started to with Lucy. But have stopped, for now, I need to know more.

5 comments:

  1. They are scary looking figures, but for some of those there are many other factors to think of too. Birth trauma, pregnancy complications, any prems? and there's environmental factors to consider too.... If all the children had the same birth, lived in the same area, ate the same food, did the same activities, etc, etc, I can see how conclusive the research would be. Do you know what I mean?

    It's definitely worth doing more research on the issue though. I'd be interested in any more full articles if you can find them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Sal:)

    Ill be posting more and more, trying to get my own head around it;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonder if they take into account if the babies are breastfed what thier diets are, what sort of chemicals they consume cause this can contribute to alot of those things too.
    Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete